South Beach State Park is a gem - a historic park with great trails that even many locals don't know about.
Our 5 mile course is all on the park with the exception of 1/2 mile which is on the beach/sand. Beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean, Yaquina Bay, Yaquina Bay Bridge and more!
Race date is Saturday, September 15, 2018
- 9:00 AM Half-Marathon
- 10:00 AM 5 Miler
Races will start / finish at South Beach State Park by group tent campsites 1, 2 & 3. Park's address is 5580 SW Coast Hwy, Newport, OR 97366 and the campground's map is here
- $50.00 Half-Marathon, $35.00 5 Miler (Through February 28, 2018)
- $60.00 Half-Marathon, $45.00 5 Miler (3/1/18 - 8/19/18)
- $65.00 Half-Marathon, $50.00 5 Miler (8/20/18 - 9/14/18)
- $70.00 Half-Marathon, $55.00 5 Miler (Race Day)
- Shirts are not included. At registration you may purchase a shirt for $15.00 (through 8/15/17). On race day, very limited number of shirts will be available for purchase for $25.00
on a first come, first serve basis
- * Online registration closes on September 15th at 7:00 PM
PACKET PICK-UP & RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Packet pick-up & race day registration begins at 7:30 AM at the start/finish. Race packets includes bib and t-shirt (if one was purchased)
- Finisher medal for all participants
- Top 3 males and females overall for each race
- Age group ribbon for each race
Medals not claimed within two (2) weeks after the race will be donated. If you must leave before the awards ceremony,
please arrange something with us before leaving.
- Live Music
- Yummy food for all participants, volunteers and family
- Awesome random prizes by our sponsors
Limited Free Camping at the start/finish, first come; first serve. We have secured two (2) Group Campsite and we're allowed to
have up to 50 persons. Camping check-in is Friday, 9/15, at 4:00 PM.
Twisted Pine Run Facebook Page
Ardor Adventures Facebook Page
Ardor Adventures Twitter Page
Are you in?